STEPDive is an innovative new Start Up product developed in Klagenfurt, Austria. We have several patent filings and innovations in various stages of completion in the areas of snorkeling, diving, water sports, and boating, and are looking for enthusiastic interns to work with us on one of our projects.
In the area of ILLUSTRATION, MEDIA, & GRAPHIC DESIGN, we are looking for one intern (m/f) to help us showcase our diving and child training concepts. The role will mostly focus on our first product, STEPDive, that we are launching on the market. In combination with that product, we are launching an interactive website for online and video trainings, as well as an inspirational outdoor family lifestyle blog. The internship can be tailored to personal interest & capabilities, and could include conception, development, & support of the training materials, website design, SEO optimizations, blog creation and content, animations, newsletter, illustrations, and social media promotions.
The company founder is an experienced inventor from USA & Netherlands, with a strong background in innovation management, global project management, and consumer products. Our working language is English (Dutch, German, some Italian possible).
The duration of the internship is flexible (4 month minimum, more preferred)
- graphic designer, illustrator, media designer
- English or German language
- adobe photoshop & illustrator
- good communication skills
- hands on attitude, with an eye for detail
- curious & open minded, with a talent to understand people and their needs.
- Passion for SCUBA diving or children's products. SCUBA certification would be a plus, but is not necessary.
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network. Our offices are within a start up hub & maker space center specifically focused on young start up companies.
- Great location for work/life balance. Close distance to university campus, restaurants, and lake Worthersee; Bike paths, lakes, mountains & nature abound.
- Professional and intercultural experience in product development, crowdfunding, and innovation
- Exciting, dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours / work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real life projects
Send us your CV and motivational cover letter and tell us why you are the perfect candidate to join our Start Up!