We are Studifahrten - Student Travel Agency, a young and well-established travel agency in Cologne, Germany. We have been offering the most epic trips in Europe to students, young professionals and their visiting relatives at best prices and highest quality.
Our Mission is to make sure, that our travelers found a trip that does not only to let them cross out their bucket list cities, but also to let them be immersed by the epic adventure feeling.
Currently with over 48K+ likes on Facebook and over 10,000 customers a year, we are an ever-expanding agency, operating from Germany. We have trips every weekend and on every public holiday, and regularly make trips to Zurich, Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris and many more.
Internship Details (for the home university):
Position Title: Graphic designer
Contract Hours: Full-time
Remuneration: 200 Euro / month (and Erasmus Grant: around 400-500 €)
Commences: Anytime in 2019 to 2020
Contract Type: Temporary
Duration: Flexible duration of 3-6 months
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 09:30-17:00.
Free Days: Weekends (and some weekdays upon request)
Description of Roles:
The intern would be involved in the following activities:
1) Creating print materials who are taking part on our trips like info brochures, booklets and maps.
2) Creating graphics for brand identity such as logos, business cards, develop brand guidelines and more
3) Updating the homepage with new trips, new information, new graphic designs.
4) Creating letterheads, email signatures and brochures for a variety of clients with different brand personalities.
5) Collaborate with other creatives & interns
6) Complete projects on time
- Eligible to get an Erasmus Grant for Internship for sure (must)
- Working knowledge of graphic design. Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator Experience (must)
- English language ability B2 or higher (required)
- University student studying a BA/MA degree
- Basic understanding of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and Youtube.
- Working Knowledge of Video Editing is a plus.
- Experience with Wix.com is a plus.
- Passionate about graphic design, creating brands, and learning how to build a brand’s relationship with its audience.
- Good inter-personal skills and/or customers relations experience
- Flexible and willing to adapt to different contexts and to take on a variety of tasks
- Provide samples of previous work to demonstrate knowledge & skill
- Possess skills in creativity and task management
Send us your application, including a CV, cover letter and a picture only by e-mail to:
[email protected] (Mr Onur Ögül)