Looking to explore a new place and grow professionally? Do Aurora Borealis and snowy winter sound interesting for you? What about an Erasmus internship in the capital of Northern Scandinavia?
We are looking for a passionate individual with a big love for technologies as much as we do!
Ideally, we aim to find storytellers who believe in impactful campaigns. The internship would be more than creating visuals, we believe in the potential of creative talents.
Criteria: EU Students enrolled at Bachelor's degree or Master's degree program eligible for Erasmus internship
CubiCasa is a real estate technology, data, and marketing company specialized in digital indoor spaces. We provide high-quality property visualizations, such as floor plans and home reports for real estate agents, brokers, realtors, property managers, real estate developers, photographers, space planners, software developers & other professionals all around the world – the current count is 45 countries.
The internship can be tailored to personal interest & capabilities and could include development & support of the website design, SEO optimization, blog creation, training materials, social media management.
The duration of the internship is flexible (2 months minimum, longer periods preferred)
(Note that this is a long wishlist of qualifications: if you feel you have some but not all of these skills, but you are interested, please do apply anyway)
- Graphic designer
- English language or any other additional language is a plus
- Knowledge in web design/ WordPress (experience is a plus)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Premiere, could be also DaVinci Resolve
- Skills in motion graphics (would be a huge plus, however motivation to learn and improve is welcomed)
- Basic familiarity with print design, animation, formats, and production
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious, proactive and open-minded
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain project confidentiality
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network
- Great location for work/life balance. The office is situated in the center of the city (access to restaurants, places for entertainment, parks, lake)
- Professional and intercultural experience in innovation, crowdfunding
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours/work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real-life projects
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Friendly international team
Please note before applying to this internship:
- An internship is an opportunity to experience and perform within a job role/function within an operating company
- The internship is unpaid and you will need to apply for an erasmus grant/scholarship in order to participate
- You should be able to communicate in English, hence, you will be able to enhance your business fluency
- We provide focus and enhance highly motivated individuals to a higher level of performance, we may provide more advanced preparation for higher roles profiles