Book2Wheel is looking to recruit Graphics Designers to become a part of our growing start-up operating from Odense, Denmark.
The interns will have media-related tasks and will help in various Graphics design solutions for Book2Wheel.
The internship is announced for a period of five (3 to 5) months, starting as soon as possible.
This job could be for you, if
You are open-minded, and a team player who is interested to work in an international environment. You can take on challenges and create effective solutions. You are patient and level-headed. While paying attention to the details, you stay focused, and can think on your feet, when things change, you know how to roll with the punches. You are motivated and driven while taking ownership of the time you spend on your professional work.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist the Book2Wheel team in designing materials for digital and print.
- Work with a brand style guide to create new art, edit existing templates, and prep files for production.
- Video editing
- Animation effects
- University degree/College degree (or ongoing studies at an advanced stage) in Graphics Design, IT technology, Multimedia & Desing BA or related fields;
- Demonstrated knowledge in digital media;
- Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- EU Residency is required.