The duration can be between 3-12 months. If you are an Erasmus+ Traineeship Grant holder, you can join our team.
- English: Pre-Intermediate (B1),
- Ability to work with Adobe editing/designing programs etc.,
- Positive attitude and willingness to work under pressure/deadlines,
- Able to independently drive multiple tasks at a time,
- Willing to learn,
- Being creative and friendly.
- Designing social media posts, brochures, booklets, etc. (both for print and web)
- Branding for projects,
- Creating logos and other materials for projects,
- Attending the planning process.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Assisting with the arrangement of accommodation,
- Friendly environment,
- Meeting local people and learning the Turkish culture,
- Regular outdoor events with office staff and volunteers.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this internship, please fill the form at the following link: https://kiyidosk.org/internship/
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY CANDIDATES WHO APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK.
For more questions: [email protected]
Kiyikoy Nature Sports Club Association (KIYIDOSK) is a non-governmental organization founded in 2019 located in Kiyikoy, a village in the district of Vize in Kırklareli province in northwestern Turkey, population 2077.
KIYIDOSK is committed to promoting cultural, social, educational, and economic development at local, national, European, and international levels. KIYIDOSK contributes to growth and development through the active participation of people, civil society, and institutions, always valuing diversity.
The main area of interest is physical activity used as a tool to promote health, well-being and healthy lifestyles. We strongly believe that a more healthy and cohesive society can be created through sport. In our work, we involve the inhabitants of the rural area in which we work in internationalization processes and create opportunities for exchange by spreading good habits and raising awareness among the population of respect for the environment, health and sports promotion.
WHERE IS KIYIKÖY?
Kıyıköy is a village in the district of Vize in Kırklareli Province at northwestern Turkey. It is situated on the coast of the Black Sea. It is 95 km away from the province center, and 158 km away from the Metropolitan City of Istanbul. The population of Kıyıköy is 2,077.
Google Maps: http://bit.ly/308pBMw