We are Studifahrten - Student Travel Agency, a young and well-established travel agency in Cologne, Germany. We have been offering the most epic trips in Europe to students, young professionals and their visiting relatives at best prices and highest quality.
Our Mission is to make sure, that our travelers found a trip that does not only to let them cross out their bucket list cities, but also to let them be immersed by the epic adventure feeling.
Currently with over 50K+ likes on Facebook and over 10,000 customers a year, we are an everexpanding agency, operating from Germany. We have trips every weekend and on every public holiday, and regularly make trips to Zurich, Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris and many more.
Internship Details (for the home university):
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Contract Hours: Full-time (40 Hours)
Commences: Anytime in 2023
Contract Type: Temporary
Duration: Flexible duration of 3 months
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00.
Free Days: Weekends (and some weekdays upon request)
Description of Roles:
The intern would be involved in the following activities:
1) Together with our team you will plan promotional designs, brochures and photos for trips.
2) Creating print materials which are taking part on our trips like info brochures, booklets and maps.
3) Updating the social media accounts and homepage with new trips, new information, new graphic designs.
4) Creating letterheads, email signatures and brochures for a variety of clients with different brand personalities.
5) Creating and retrofitting graphics for brand identity such as logos, business cards, develop brand guidelines and more.
6) Collaborate with other creatives & interns.
7) Complete projects on time.
- Eligible to get an Erasmus Grant for Internship for sure (must)
- You have experience in Graphic Design and Content Creation
- You have experience with Adobe Programs such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects (required)
- English language ability B1 or higher (required)
- University student studying a BA/MA degree
- Understanding of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.
- Good inter-personal skills and/or customers relations experience
- Flexible and willing to adapt to different contexts and to take on a variety of tasks
- Provide samples of previous work to demonstrate knowledge & skill
- Possess skills in creativity and task management
Send us your application as EuroPass CV format with a picture and if you have experience please send a portfolio, only by e-mail to: [email protected] (Mr Talha Berkay Bektas)