We are Figmenta, a Digital Marketing agency specializing in beauty, fashion and lifestyle sectors, located in the Navigli district in the heart of Milan. We produce social strategies and content for our clients social media and organize events for the brands we work with. We are committed to fostering a workplace where highly talented and challenge-hungry people can thrive.
Figmenta is a place in which you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
You are a perfect candidate if:
You are a highly-motivated graphic design and social media enthusiast and you are familiar with the fashion and beauty industries. You know how to use professional tools for processing photos on a proficient level. You are creative, open-minded, full of original ideas and have a sense of aesthetics. You don’t like monotony, so you are always ready to learn new things and you know how to look for new inspirations. As a Graphic Designer you should know how to work under pressure of time and have developed decision-making skills.
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator proficiency;
- Adobe InDesign knowledge;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team;
- Good knowledge of social media;
- Good eye for photography;
- Interest in technology, media and marketing;
- Independent English User – B1 level.
- Italian language is always appreciated;
- Interest in fashion and beauty industry is a plus.
You will improve your competences by:
- Designing social media pages for diverse brands, developing visual assets and making GIF;
- Working on editorial calendars and ADV campaigns;
- Assisting our creative team in projects of brand identity, product design and product launch (online and offline);
- Assisting our creative team for social media and digital advertising (mostly for beauty, fashion and entertainment sectors).
Furthermore, we offer:
- Multicultural team (we speak Italian, English, Spanish, French and Polish);
- Modern, comfortable workplace;
- Stimulating, fast-paced, young work environment;
- Flexible hours – we are a results-driven agency;
- An active role in our activities – we care about your development;
- A financial refund proportionate to your skills and experience.
If you meet the conditions above and believe that you are the right candidate for this position, send us your aplication. Please include your online portfolio (e.g. Behance) and your contact details, i.e. email address, in your application.