Steadiness is a start-up from Palermo. The company empowers enterpriseses in the industrial and medical field by providing complete solutions such as hardware, machines, software, and services. Our environmentally friendly solutions create new business models and unprecedented efficiencies. A number of projects are currently underway in this respect, some of which involve multiple disciplines including mechanical, electronics, software and marketing. We have a workshop at Termini Imerese (Palermo).
The duration of the internship must be at least 4 months. In addition, there is a possibility to obtain a grant from the ERASMUS+ Traineeship.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and executing audiovisual communication strategies for products
- Creating photorealistic 3D models, graphics, logos, icons etc
- Creating catalogues, books, posters, flyers, mock-ups for products and the invitations for our different exhibition
- Record, edit and create promotional videos for social media channels, website and our inbound marketing.
- Creating visual and graphic content for the website
- Being a part of a team and work directly with front-end developer, mechanical, graphics and development members of the team as required,
- Joining technical meetings and project reviews.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously in the international team
- Comprehension of layout aesthetic
- Experience in 3DMax or a similar programme
- Experience in KeyShot
- Daily Schedule: 7 hours (from 9:00 to 17:00 with a 1-hour lunch break).
- Weekly Schedule: 35 hours (Monday to Friday).
Why is it a good opportunity?
- Get experience as a team member in a fast-growing startup,
- Learning how to work in international team,
- Experience a startup mentality,
- Work with a young and highly skilled team,
- Learn how to complete projects in team.
We are looking for a intern, ideally a recently graduated or last year students (bachelor or master degree) who will work with us! We are looking for an energetic young person looking for a first career opportunity in graphic design. Please keep in mind that you are supposed to be eligible for an Erasmus+ grant. Otherwise, the compensation details as follow:
- We provide 400 Euro/month during internship period,
- We provide accommodation (room in mixed house) during internship period
- Financial allowance (400 Euro/month)
- Accommodation (a room in mixed house)