As a Graphic Designer at Distant Crew you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented people who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data-driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Join us now to expand your skills, learn new ones, and to work in a real-world environment with a global outreach.
WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP INCLUDE:
- Creating media content for marketing campaigns such as images for commercial, thumbnails, advertisements, short videos, etc.
- Graphic Design: Mostly Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Business administration - working with Google and Microsoft software.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU:
- We are a registered Erasmus+ organization, and all interns in Europe can apply for the Erasmus Funding through your University.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- Starting as soon as possible.
- A 6-month internship, with the possibility of a paid job (after the Internship).
- All communications are done in English.
- Full-time or Part-Time work 20 - 40 hours a week.
- Skills in designs and tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with current trends, color, design, art, photography, and experience design.
- Interest and/or familiarity with picture marketing and other marketing concepts.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure.
- Academic English writing skills.
- Results-driven person.
- Enthusiastic for learning, improving and developing your personality.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and be willing to take responsibilities.
- Responsible and loyal attitude towards the project.
- Be able to work alone and take instructions.