Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this launch with an intern hoping to gain extensive online experience.
Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with an award-winning team? We’re a forward-thinking firm looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
- Contribute to website redesign project
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize website and social media
- Perform keyword analysis
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
As we have internship openings as below:
- Solid understanding of youth markets
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Marketing/Business or Language major
Send CV/resume to : [email protected]