We are a Social Enterprise that creates Successful Brands on online marketplaces.
We focus on retail brands that are active in online marketplaces like Amazon. If you join us, you will have a great opportunity to work with all our brands and on multiple projects.
We want passionate and self-driven individuals with a real strive for improving themselves – who will enjoy a dynamic and creative environment where they can try new things and be themselves.
Join us now to expand your skills, learn new ones, and work in a real work environment with a global outreach.
WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP INCLUDE:
- Creating media content for marketing campaigns such as images for commercials, thumbnails, advertisements, short videos, etc.
- Graphic Design: Mostly Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Business administration - working with Google and Microsoft software.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU:
- The internship is 100 euro per month paid; moreover, we are a registered Erasmus+ organization, and all interns in Europe can apply for the Erasmus Funding through your University.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- A 6-month internship, with the possibility of a paid job (after the Internship).
- All communications are done in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work 40 hours a week.
- Skills in designs and tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with current trends, color, design, art, photography, and experience design.
- Interest and/or familiarity with picture marketing and other marketing concepts.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure.
- Academic English writing skills.
- Results-driven person.
- Enthusiastic for learning, improving, and developing your personality.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and be willing to take responsibility.
- Responsible and loyal attitude towards the project.
- Be able to work alone and take instructions.
Please fill in this form for applying to this internship. Click on the link below to go to the application form.
If the form does not work, please send us an email at [email protected] and we will send you another link.
If you would like to see something more about this position at OFoundation (daily tasks, conditions, compensation, opportunities etc.), you can click on the following link: https://ofoundation.nl/graphic-designer/
Check out the open positions at OFoundation at this link: https://sites.google.com/view/internship-overview/home