Do you want to:
- Apply your coding skills to a real project?
- Experience what a fast-paced international startup environment is like?
- Work in Antwerp or Lisbon and partly remote?
Then read on!
Who we are
We are a young team with a strong background in dev, SaaS (software-as-a-service), and consulting. We have a fast-growing SaaS startup which is getting a lot of traction. The product we build fixes an actual business problem we have come to learn through project experience. It makes the life of marketing professionals easier (and it is an interesting problem to solve for us :) ).
- You will get to learn from seasoned entrepreneurs and devs, who have worked as consultants in many international companies and have built multiple startups
- Duration and your availability (full-time, part-time,…) can be discussed
- You will be able to work remotely and also join us at one of our locations in coworking spaces in Lisbon and Antwerp
- You join a young international dev team, with many other interns from all over Europe.
- The internship can be part to fill requirements for your degree
What we are looking for
We are looking for a designer to join our product team to:
- Help building the product
- Make clickable prototypes for new features
- Improve the current UI and work on the design and implementation of new features
- Make changes to the website
For implementing designs into our website and app, knowledge of HTML and CSS is required.
You will be a full member of the product development team. This means you participate in activities like daily scrum standup, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews, making clickable prototypes and demoing the product.
We are looking for people who are:
- Can work independently
- Speak and write good English
This is what our interns have to say about working at DESelect:
- "You have given me the confidence to achieve everything I want in life"
- "I love the challenge of coming in every day and trying to figure out how I am going to save more marketers' time by writing code"
- "having fun + serious work = DESelect"
Interested? Then send an email to [email protected]. Applications made only here will not be considered. The subject of your email HAS to be “I love penguins”. If the subject of your email does not include this sentence, then you will not be considered. This way we make sure applicants read the whole job description in detail. :-)