Develop and implement strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using PPC, SEO, and emailing to drive traffic and convert traffic into users onto an Ad tech startup.
We are currently developing a global B2B startup project helping to connect ad agencies and marketers. The platform will launch soon, and we are looking for candidates to join our growing team in Warsaw, through an Erasmus+ Traineeship which will ideally lead to full-time employment after a minimum 6-months(and up to 12-months) internship.
This is the perfect opportunity for a proactive minded, self-starter, who wants to kickstart their career in a digital marketing role all while working in an ad tech startup in one of the most dynamic cities of eastern Europe.
Using your creative and digital skills you will develop in team with your mentor and other team members advertising campaign and strategies to drive traffic to the platform and convert traffic into active users. This will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Google Adwords, A/B testing
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, linkbaiting, lead generation tool.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, track and optimize conversions
- Collaborate closely with other team members to achieve more
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Preferably Master or Bachelor in digital marketing, advertising, growth hacking, business development or relevant field: business, journalism…
- Must be eligible to Erasmus+ traineeship Grant
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Being an active internet user knowledge of relevant technology and services (CMS, Social media, Google Analytics…)
- Fast and proactive learner enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Passion and critical eye on creativity and the advertising industry
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of photoshop would be a plus
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS would be a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow your digital skills as we grow: we are open and willing to assist your personal learning goals.
- A friendly and international environment valorizing initiative and creativity.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working from time to time.
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Warsaw.
Information about the project:
Our mission is to transform the way agencies and marketers connect and do business together. Supporting creativity and business cooperation by facilitating the connection between agencies and marketers.
The main product of our startup is a web platform which helps marketers to identify advertising agencies, design studios and other marketing firms. The platform acts as a big-data hub collecting and analyzing a wide set of factors about agencies to assess their potential. What started as a project will soon be a standalone Start Up, as we keep developing the platform we are about to roll out the private and public beta, we are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in this adventure.
Information about Warsaw
Once known as the Paris of the East, before world war II. Warsaw has a rich history and proves its capacity to continuously reinvent itself. It is now recognized as an important and rapidly growing business and tech hub. In 2017 the city came 4th in the “Business-friendly” category in EU. Warsaw is home to one of the 7 Google campus in the world. Together with Frankfurt, London and Paris, Warsaw is also one of the cities with the highest number of skyscrapers in the European Union with the tallest building of the European Union currently being built here, in contrast this is also one of the greenest city with 25% of its surface being covered by parks and gardens. Home to nearly 2 million people Warsaw is a fun and lively city to live in with a large international community. The capital of Poland ranks 8th in “Human capital and life style” in EU. Being the #2 cheapest city to party after Cape Town and #3 most vegan friendly city after Berlin and Los Angeles. In-short there are hundreds of reasons to fall in love with Warsaw. ;)
Are you interested? To apply send your resume with an email highlighting your key skills experience or knowledge in regards to the job at [email protected]