We’re looking for a student in marketing, business administration or communication to support our team with growth marketing. This role requires German speaking skills.
- Support digital advertising with campaign analysis and optimisation: report on key metrics, help us understand what channels and campaigns perform best.
- Support in the creation of newsletters.
- Implement SEO recommendations on our site.
- Drive brand awareness through Social Media together with the team
Manage our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
Report on activities, share insights and suggest ideas or strategies to improve the performance of our social media initiatives
Develop and maintain direct relationships with customers and app testers
Ideally, you are:
- Fluent in German and English
- Eligible to work in Germany
- A great communicator and natural at social media
- Experienced with (simple) video editing
- Familiar with SEO/SEA, Google Analytics / Google Adwords
- You have a good understanding of digital business-models and a strong analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
What we offer:
- 3 to 6 months internship, 3 to 5 days a week (we are flexible and happy to discuss this together)
- Location: remote or in Berlin
- Exposure to different functions in the company (marketing, business intelligence, community management).
- Mentorship and a chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players who will support you as you explore new skills.
- An opportunity to participate in the growth of an exciting ed-tech start-up supported by the Impact Factory, and that wants to make a difference in the life of children with learning difficulties.