Are you pro in chatting? Do you find yourself motivated by helping people each and everyday? Have you ever imagined yourself working as a Live Chat Agent in German or French/English/Italian/Spanish/Dutch? Are you interested in a multinational company located in a sunny country?
If you are looking for a combination of all of this and you are also tech-driven, then just relax and read!
In this role, based here in Athens, Greece, you will provide excellent Live Chat Support in one of the languages above.
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
#WorkYourLanguage #German #French #English #Spanish #Italian #Dutch #Athens
The company offers for this Live Chat Agent position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your tasks as a Live Chat Agent will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all the German/French/English/Italian/Spanish/Dutch speaking clients
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries via the live chat program
- Communicate clearly, effectively and empathetically to customers through live chatting
- Be able to offer recommendations/solutions to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationship
In order for your profile to match this Live Chat Agent role, you need to have the following skills:
- Excellent typing skills in one of German/French/English/Italian/Spanish/Dutch languages.
- Adequacy in English
- Strong communication skills, ability to organize thoughts, clear communication.
- General computer knowledge and solid keyboarding skills (Technical Mindset)
If this Live Chat Agent position sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
Hurry up and apply online by clicking the link below!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at [email protected].