We are a young and modern hostel located in Barcelona city centre.
Our philosophy is to offer our guests a unique experience during their stay.
- Assisting reception colleagues
- Giving guests information about Hostel regulations, explaining Hostel facilities to arriving guests
- Checking guests in and out
- Helping guests
- Promoting and selling touristic products.
- Assisting with bar service
- Serving customers
- Assist with breakfast
- Welcoming guests and giving general information about the city.
- Helping reception and bar with their daily tasks (customer service)
- Promoting and informing the guests about daily/weekly activities.
- Helping to develop hostel events. (optional)
- Promoting the company on Social Media platforms. (optional)
- Languages: The candidates must speak a good level of English. Spanish and French is not a requirement but a communicative level would be an advantage (as any other language).
- The most important thing is that the candidate is very communicative, dynamic, outgoing and always positive.
- Flexible to work and help in different departments.
- Free accommodation at the hostel shared with working colleagues
- Free buffet breakfast everyday (hot and cold food)
- Free laundry (once a week)
- Minimum stay 3 months