Ready to join a young and ambitious team revolutionizing the rental market?
As a Host Sales Assistant, you’ll be supporting the Sales Manager to prospect and list online new landlords as well as manage existing host accounts.
Some of your goals will be
- Sourcing of new leads and opportunities - contacting new potential hosts via email, phone, LinkedIn, and other
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Onboarding process with guiding the hosts on the listing of new apartments and further Host Space Account Management
- Gather all the important information from the host to validate their account in the system and publish their listing online
- Account management - checking regular updates on the pricing, availabilities, and any content and additional service related
- Communicating on special marketing promotions with the hosts to boost sales
- Constant learning and analysis of new markets and partners
- Sharing all important information related to the new business opportunities with the team (host updates, new listing information, market analysis, webinars, articles..)
For that, ideally, you have
- Native-level Spanish
- Proficiency in English
- Studies in Business, hospitality and tourism management, Management studies, Sales, Marketing, and Communication
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what partners require
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to develop new partnerships
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Chance to enrich your CV while working with a fast-growing company
- 50% discount on accommodation in one of our fully furnished and equipped flats hand-picked by our booking team
- Access to Student Room Flat’s Membership: you can use all discounts and special deals of Student Room Flat members in surf classes, restaurants, leisure activities, moving companies, and many others
- Opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful and trendy European cities, the mighty city of Porto
- Well-located office close to grocery stores, authentic restaurants, cafes, and most importantly the city center.
Location and duration
- This is a 5 months minimum internship in the magical city of Porto, Portugal.
- Send us an e-mail saying why you are the perfect match for this position along with your CV to [email protected]