The Hotel Night Manager practical training / internship is based next to the beach in Corfu island Greece. Work is 4 nights ON - 3 Nights OFF. Love and Vision Ltd is an entrepreneurial small hotel business managing 50+ rooms during the summer season in Corfu one of the most beautiful Greek islands. Hotel management is implemented paying attention to individual personalities and 'working teams' incorporating them into this fun and unique international environment. The internship includes hands-on experience working as Night Manager with tasks involving all areas such as Reception, Guest relations, Reservations, Food and Beverage, Sales and Marketing and Management.
The Night Manager internship jobs involve the following:
1. To be available at all times to deal with a guest problem or a complaint.
2. To ensure that late arrivals are checked in correctly and allocated a room.
3. To ensure security measures and no unauthorized person has access to the hotel.
4. To ensure that no unruly or rowdy guest behavior persists and take the appropriate measures in the event of unreasonableness by any guest or staff members.
5. To ensure that breakfast preparations are on time.
6. To complete a night report detailing complaints and incidents and action taken.
* Contribute to Marketing Optimization via Marketing activities, blogs maintenance, link-building in targeted nations languages etc.
* Manage day-to-day activities and client relationships through skype or conference calls and presentations.
* Participate, design and deliver training activities or classes to the rest of the team. (Personnel and training activities)
* Present initiative.
The internship is valid for a period from three (3) to six (6) months depending on individual circumnstances. Between end of April to end of October 2023.
Working hours: 4 nights ON and 3 nights OFF / specifically 23:00 hrs till 08:00 hrs (36 hrs per week)
Accommodation: Free shared staff accommodation provided.
Food : Free one (1) Meal (Breakfast)
Finance: Applicants are encouraged to apply for European financial support such as Erasmus or University support and any other means for private funding for this work practice.
No transportation costs to and from work.
You are studying Business, Hotel, Hospitality, Tourism, or Leisure studies. You are young, enthusiastic, an entreprenerial spirit and want to spent quality time during practical training combining work with pleasure by the beach under the sun next to the sea on this a beautiful island. After this experience you are hoping to become either a Hotel Manager or run a cafe or become a Marketing executive or to have the basics into running your own business ( like we do:) ) one day!
18 years old and above
EUROPEAN school and EUROPEAN Passport Holders preferred
Language skills - English Essential/Any second language required Russian and/or Italian.
Educational background in Business, Tourism, Hotel, Management, Marketing
University and work references
Adaptive to the new cultures
Open, friendly, flexible attitude