The student will be part of the Call Center team at a four star hotel.
The main taks is attending calls, emails or by any other means of cummincation to customers who contact the Reservations Department, requesting to make a reservation, price and/or availability information, hotel information, incident management and assistance to the commercial department.
The functional content and responsibilities are:
• Responsibility to provide excellent telephone service in accordance with the service standards of the hotel chain;
• Support in commercial actions of the international and local market by sending offers;
• Assistance in the operational management of groups (contributions);
• Punctual participation in fairs, workshops and roadshows in the sector;
• Reserve management actions.
The activity will be carried out during the week, every day from Monday to Friday.
It will therefore not be held during the weekend and on public holidays.
It is mandatory to provide a learning agreement from your school/university and a EU Passport/ID.
From 3 to 6 months of duration.
More info, starting dates and opportunities: [email protected]
Compensation: Financial compensationAccommodationLunch vouchers