Please read description rather than information provided by the site.
Duration of internship: 2-12 months
Start date / End date: 31.08.2020 - 31.12.2020 (slightly flexible)
Deadline to apply: 1-2 months before desired start date of internship
Responsibilities (depends whether at office or remote):
- Managing translation projects using different CAT tools (Trados, Memsource, Wordfast, etc.): preparing translation packages, assigning projects to translators, updating translation memories, creating glossaries, monitoring workflows, controlling quality, etc.
- Translation and revision of documents in mother tongue
- Copywriting and SEO optimization of articles, blogs, etc.
- Contacting professional linguists and clients (by phone, email, etc.)
- Possibly also interpreting
- Spanish – very good command (speaking, reading, writing)
- Preferably native speaker of one (or more) of the following: English, French, German; other languages appreciated
- Currently studying or just completed studies in translation and/or interpreting
The intern will be under the supervision of a member of staff, who will be there to offer support to the intern at all times.
This is an unpaid internship, intended for students benefitting from Erasmus.