South Tours commits to provide entertaining, and local high-quality products. Our mission is to carry enjoyable experience about Malaga and Spain in a responsive and amusing way, see its genuineness and possibilities. We are young team desiring to meet people from other countries to show them Malaga in a different, fun way, creating an unforgettable experience and memories.
Who we are looking for?
- Currently enrolled student in a specialty of Human Resources, Business Administration or similar;
- Working experience in one of these fields is not a must, but it would be a big advantage;
- High level of English – both oral and written (Spanish would be a plus);
- Open-minded and well-organized;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive and energetic person;
- Representative attitude and great social skills
What will be your role?
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle;
- Maintaining incoming emails and documents;
- Ensuring the smooth running of bookings by contacting customers and guides;
- Being the go-to person for all employees;
- Contact clients and suppliers;
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions;
- Schedule and orginize interviews;
- Identify and provide trainings;
- Organize teambuildings and brainstromings
Why should you apply?
- To gain better knowledge and practical experience in Human Resources and Administration;
- To understand the mechanisms of the field of Tourism;
- To work in a team of young international professionals.
What we offer?
- 25-40 hours weekly commitment;
- Flexible working time;
- Working in a positive and dynamic environment;
- An internship period from 5 up to 12 months.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected]
Learn more about us: https://southtours.es