We are a new business in Sicily. Our goal is to combine organic farming with a unique villa rental. Luxury will meet fair trade and environmental friendliness. The renovation has already started and we are searching for our HR intern to be part of our team.
We are looking for a highly reliable, hard-working Junior HR Administrator (remote), who will support different departments in handling the HR process.
The job may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, and training. For this internship, we offer the candidate a chance to work onsite for 2 weeks to help her/him better understand related tasks. After these 2 weeks, the intern will switch to work remotely for six months.
Ideal Candidate will be involved in all practice areas like employee relations, internal policies-procedures, talent management, and training, in cooperation with different departments.
In addition, you will support assisting the CEO with administrative tasks on setting up the business.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Clear and effective communication skills in English
- Familiarity in HR processes & methods
- Interview coordination and scheduling
- Screen prospective candidates and extend offers
- Act as direct point-of-contact for all recruits
- Assist with marketing and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Excellent communication skill in English, both written and verbally
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Customer service-oriented
What we offer
- Professional employee formation (2 weeks onboarding in our office in Sicily)
- Opportunity to live on a beautiful Italian island
- Implementation of your organizational skills
- As financial compensation, we participate in Erasmus internship program.
- During the on-site period, accommodation and food will be provided by the company.