If you want to improve your English language skills and work in an exciting city like London this is a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for an intern to support us in our Summer Centres and NCS department. Ideally, you would be available for a duration of 3-6 months but are flexible regarding the length of your stay with us.
Twin Summer Centres is a seasonal English school, offering English language lessons to international students aged 8-18 in different UK locations.
NCS is a 3/4 week programme for 16 and 17 year old UK citizens that consists of 4 phases. During the programme, they learn new skills, make amazing memories and do something good in their community.
In the next few months,we are preparing the running of both summer centres and NCS and would welcome some support.
Your duties would be:
- Assist in staff recruitment documentation and completion of comparison tables
- Print, scan and photocopy of various documents
- Organise storage room and keep inventory list up to date
- Assist in ordering supplies such as stationary, sports equipment and books
- Assist in allocation spreadsheet maintenance
- Assist in activities preparation
- Assist in UK school assemblies
- Use database
- Any other reasonable/appropriate duties
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm, 1 hour break for lunch.
What we offer
- Work in a young, dynamic & international team
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment
- Travel expenses within London
- £5/day lunch cover
- We can offer Homestay accommodation on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner) at a discounted rate.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].