What we do?
We are organization and we promote the dissemination of the customs and traditions of all European local identities, information for European citizens in a more accessible way. We disseminate and defend free and independent information and we are also a young team desiring to meet people from other countries.
Who we are looking for?
· Currently enrolled student in a specialty of Human Resources, Business Administration or similar;
· Working experience in one of these fields is not a must, but it would be a big advantage;
· High level of English – both oral and written (Spanish would be a plus);
· Open-minded and well-organized;
· Attention to detail;
· Positive and energetic person;
· Representative attitude and great social skills
What will be your role?
· Managing the full recruitment lifecycle;
· Maintaining incoming emails and documents;
· Ensuring the smooth running of bookings by contacting customers and guides;
· Being the go-to person for all employees;
· Contact with clients;
· Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions;
· Schedule and orginize interviews;
· Contact with clients and suppliers;
· Identify and provide trainings;
· Organize teambuildings and brainstromings
Why should you apply?
· To gain better knowledge and practical experience in Human Resources and Administration;
· To understand the mechanisms of the field of Tourism;
· To work in a team of young international professionals.
What we offer?
· 25-40 hours weekly commitment;
· Flexible working time;
· Working in a positive and dynamic environment;
· An internship period from 3 up to 12 months. We prefer longer stay then 5 months.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and Motivation letter to [email protected]