We are currently looking for passionate, talented, and knowledgeable Human Resources (HR) specialists with proven experience to join a collaborative and innovative team to recruit new hires, maintain benefits and payroll, mediate conflict and engage in training and development.
As an HR specialist, you will be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers. You will also be handling employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Human resources managers plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization
- Planning and organizing meetings and events.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the manager's email.
- Establish best practice procedures for the company.
- You need to be willing to adapt to unexpected opportunities and challenges, to step outside of your comfort zone and engage in jobs that are outside of the job spec.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Make sure that prospective staff have the right to work at the organisation
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- prepare staff handbooks
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- plan and sometimes deliver training, including new staff inductions
- Advanced Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Hunger to learn and grow in your career
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, process management, and cross-functional skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments from conception to completion and meet deadline commitments.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
- Teamworking skills and the ability to collaborate well with others
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies