SCALEUP.agency brings innovation and fresh young talents together, with practicing our main values in everything we do. Choose from various career paths and gain valuable experience that will benefit you in the long term. We invest extensively in training, personal and professional development.
As a Human Resources Associate you will be primarily involved in the day-to-day operations of the company and with the entirety of recruiting, hiring of the staff and employees of the company. You will make sure our astonishing company culture is maintained.
- Contribute to recruiting & hiring efforts.
- Conduct initial screening interviews & contact references to verify background of candidates.
- Collaborate with supervisors to maintain and update an efficient HR database and records including resumes, applicant logs & employee forms.
- Assist to achieve all objectives and recommend improvements to processes.
- Create and administer new programs for new employees (orientation and training).
- Perform exit interviews and provide orientation to new employees.
- Coordinate with staff to perform all employment activities and provide support to various departments.
- Flexibility (work location, work from home)
- Access to very extensive educational resources and opportunities
- Hi-tech and world-class working tools available also for personal use
- Life-coaching & mentoring arranged by senior internal and external mentors
- Team-buildings that are really different from “standard” companies
- 1+ years experience in related field is a great advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively pass information across various units of the company.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- You are a self-starter who can work independently, but also as a part of a teamin a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English + more languages are very welcome.
- You love contact with people and being the go-to person for every inquiry.
Your mission frame:
- Type: Full Time/Part Time internship (40/30/20 h/week)
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 3+ months
- Start: ASAP