Established in 2003 and is now in its 16th year of successful trading, VHR has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Prague & Valencia which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover exceeding £35M and a multinational workforce of 80 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation as a HR & Recruitment Intern.
See our website for more information: www.v-hr.com
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager HR Interns to join our Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the HR Manager & HR Advisor, this role is a great introduction to Human Resources within an International business.
Key Learning Skills
- Assisting with the sourcing and qualifying global candidates for internal recruitment
- Set up telephone, Skype and Face-to-Face Interviews
- Communicate with global candidates via telephone and email
- Keep records and create meeting minutes
- Support tasks pertaining to employee relations & internal communications
- Maintain and updating filing systems
- Support the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR Department.
- Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
- The right applicant will be an experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Office & Word
- They will be hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines
- They will be self-motivated, highly organised and attentive
- Demonstrates a good level of English spelling and grammar
- Knowledge about social media advertising is a plus.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We do offer allowance for travel and food expenses.