HR Recruiter Trainee
(Erasmus+ Internship in HR)
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: March/April 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak branch of a global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The branch in Bratislava has over 500 employees.
Do you know what does Talent Acquisition mean? During your internship we will show you the best parts of it! You will have an opportunity to see the entire recruiting process from the inside of a global company and try it on your own. This internship is about your personal and career development. Be prepared to grow in a dynamic team following the latest global trends!
- Participate in regional hiring activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA);
- Screen CVs, phone interviews, active sourcing of candidates, face to face interviews;
- Develop and manage social media campaigns;
- Leading the entire recruiting process for new interns and training his/her successors.
- Higher Education Student/graduate in HR or business
- Excellent English speaker (C level)
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Interest in HR
- Experience in HR is welcome
- Excellent communication skills
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
These internship offers a great opportunity to get professional experience and professional training in HR sector in an international company, cooperating on complex tasks in a multicultural environment. After the successful internship you can get a job offer in Slovakia or other countries within the company network.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!