Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24.500 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition & Development Intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
Working under the supervision of our Head of HR, your principal responsibilities will be to:
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
· Participate in the recruitment process for our positions in Benelux & France by working proactively with the HR Recruiters to understand their staffing and business needs.
· Manage the job board and candidates application via our applicant tracking system
· Sourcing via social media (LinkedIn Recruiter)
· Review resumes and pre-screening of candidates
· Make first calls to candidates and organize face to face interviews
· Conduct face to face interviews in Dutch or French and English. Spanish is a plus.
· Prepare regular recruitment reports
· Responsible for recruitment of interns and being ahead of internship needs within everis
· Develop the branding of everis together with universities
· Create new collaborations (events, job publishing, internship partnership)
· Participate in Job Fairs
Training & Development
· Support implementation and development of trainings in Benelux & France (contact external providers, design communications, recognize training needs)
· Be responsible of the organization of training sessions (communications, keeping a track of participants, logistics management)
Overall, participate proactively in other HR initiatives and provide new ideas and improvements for ongoing projects
· A university degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field.
· You have an excellent command in English, and are fluent in French, Dutch or Spanish.
· You have a strong interest in Recruitment and Talent Development.
· Previous related experience in IT Recruitment is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Capacity to multi-task and be flexible
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Enthusiastic, proactive and able to take the initiative
· Hands-on, operational, able to think out of the box and be creative
· You are able to provide us with a University Agreement
· The opportunity to join a dynamic team that encourages new ideas and proposals
· The freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
· Periodic Monday-breakfast meetings (often with chocolate involved) and unlimited daily coffee
· A friendly and international work environment where social-events, such as 'Sushi Fridays', sport events or 'Friday After-works' are promoted
· You will receive an internship fee of 500 €/month
We at Everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.