We are offering a Human Resource Officer Erasmus Traineeship in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for a self motivated, detail oriented and with excellent communication skills candidate. The HR Officer should display excellent organisational skills and good time management skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- • Preparing Job Description, advertising vacant positions for Erasmus Internship;
- • Recruiting new Interns, plan and do the interviews with candidates, write the Reports and send its to the Board of Directors;
- • Managing the employment process, checking and fill the Agreements;
- • Mailing and office duties.
Starting date and Working hours:
- • Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred in the shortest time possible;
- •Duration: minimum 3 months maximum 12 months
- • Working hours: 40 hours per week.
Preferred Candidates: who intend to apply for Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for Traineeship (Erasmus +).