We are offering a Human Resources Officer Erasmus Traineeship at PRODER, in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented candidate with excellent communication skills. The HR Officer should display excellent organisational skills and good time management skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing Job Descriptions, advertising vacant positions for our Erasmus Internships
- Recruiting new Interns, planning and doing the interviews with candidates, writing reports and sending them to the Board of Directors
- Managing the employment process, checking and filling in the Agreements
- Mailing and office duties.
Starting date and Working hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred in the shortest time possible
- Duration: minimum 3 months maximum 12 months
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
Preferred Candidates: those who intend to apply for the Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for the Traineeship (Erasmus +).
We offer a PHYSICAL INTERNSHIP, not a remote intership.
Please CHECK THE PROCEDURE ON THE ATTACHMENT.