For a global company, we are looking for a Human Resources Generalist for our customer's subsidiary in Barcelona. The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, and company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
You will be doing:
- Learning and Development
- HR metrics and dashboards
- Maintenance HR databases and Document tracking systems.
- Provides support to the Human Resources Team working on different projects
- Provide feedback and recommendations for the improvement of processes and systems.
- recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job advertisements.
Requirements and skills:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drives
- Solid understanding of different HR techniques
- Knowledge of Word, Power Point and Canva is a plus
- Work location is Barcelona, with the possibility of partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 months)
Years of Experience required: