Name of employer: Futuro Digitale
Futuro Digitale is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 2013. We work to strengthen the skills of young people. Our mission is supported by enthusiastic volunteers and local youth community groups. Here our website ( https://www.futurodigitale.org )
Start Date: Always available
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude. We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- A friendly and international environment valorizing initiative and creativity.
Length of Internship: Minimal internship is 3 months, we suggest 4 or 5 months, however, it can be extended up to 12 months depending upon the intern’s performance.
Cost of living: €250 per month (room + cost of the apartment)
What we offer:
- Free Friday
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Final report
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training
- Provides documents certifying the Internship Training, evaluation of job performance and a letter of recommendation from a tutor
Salary: Futuro Digitale doesn't offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing internships in our brands and departments can get hired after the end of the internship period for 6 months (maximum) with 900 € per month.
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sense of initiative, Leadership, Creative Thinking
- Confidence with google+ packages
- Capabilities related to dissemination and promotion
- Problem Solving
- Team working
- Open-minded and tolerant
If you've read this far you're probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it's not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation, determined, with a spirit of initiative and desire to do: here we don't need people making photocopies or coffee!
So, if you are motivated:
- To schedule, the interview click here
... don't forget your smile ;)