We are a social business catalysing sustainable environmental and social impact actions in our society, through multiple projects and collaborations. Sapient Social & Environmental Enterprises was founded in 2016 and consists of a team of bright, young inspired individuals from across the globe who dedicate themselves to tackle food waste, renew democracy, provide local green energy solutions, and help other social businesses in their path to positive impact.
About Healthy & Affordable:
H&Aff is an independent social business from Sapient whose aim is to reduce the amount of food being wasted in Amsterdam, starting from its collection and ending in its new market launch. The unwanted food is first collected from food suppliers and dehydrated. Our new product is then ready to be repackaged and finally put on the market again. All the profit that we earn from the product sales is invested back into the fight against food waste in Amsterdam.
Human Resources Coordinator- possibility to work remotely
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication and organizational skills. Someone who is excited about recruiting and linking the right talent to the right roles in our company. Do you have a keen interest in sustainability and strongly identify with the mission of making the world a better place? Then you might be the perfect addition to our team.
Your tasks will include:
· Managing the end-to-end recruitment process within a hardworking team.
· Coordinating the entire HR process from onboarding to offboarding.
· Reporting on the current progress and status of the whole team.
· Being involved in team formation and team-building processes.
· You would also participate in brainstorming sessions and fulfil special tasks, aimed at improving the processes supporting Sapient’s growth.
Do you fit our profile?
· Good communication and organizational skills,
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills,
· Familiar with G- Suite (Google docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Slides),
· Action-oriented, proactive attitude and critical thinking,
· Love for an international, challenging and social environment.
What we offer
This is a non-paid internship. So what’s in it for you?
· A more in-depth understanding of social business and its social & environmental impact,
· The opportunity to participate in a dynamic, proactive and young environment,
· Autonomy and flexible working hours (you can join full-time or part-time),
· The power to make a difference,
· The opportunity to acquire new skills, learn and grow,
· Amazing colleagues.
Internship Details & Our Team:
Currently, we are looking for a new intern to join us as soon as possible for a minimum of 4 months. Due to Corona restrictions, it is possible to work remotely. It's also possible to work from our office Ferdinand Huyckstraat 62, 1061 HW Amsterdam
Our interns are highly motivated to make the world a better place. The Healthy & Affordable team consists of people who are open-minded, team-oriented, goal-driven, and proactive. We work both in teams and individually. So, we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
To keep the team spirit during the Corona times, we have team meetings at least once a week and once a month we organize Sapient Days with fun activities both online and offline in order to welcome new Padawans and to strengthen our sense of belonging.
If this sounds appealing to you please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] (all documents must be in english). Make sure to include “Internship Application (position) MM.YY – MM.YY” in the subject header with the position you are applying for and your dates of availability. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are applying from outside the EU and you do not have a working visa, please ensure that you sort out how you plan to arrange your stay in the Netherlands. We do not offer any assistance regarding visas and permits.
Please, be aware that we review applications as we receive them. Therefore, we strongly suggest applying early to maximize your chances.