You will work as part of the human resources team, assisting in the organization of the company's internship programme. Your tasks will include, but not limited to the following:
- Forming job descriptions
- Organizing the review and application evaluation process
- Performing interviews with candidates
- Following the progress of accepted interns in their training goals.
Requirements for application*:
- Cover letter must describe how candidate's experiences are related to the description of the internship.
- A paper/written description of an ideal internship program (not for you, not this position, but about how the program should be structued for all interns) with specific practices to be used (such as internship agreement, evaluation, etc.) with references to successful and/or failed programs (with specific company names and what they are doing) with publicly available links and data is required.
*Applicants without these two requirements will be rejected.
Field of Study: Human Resources, Business Administration are preferred.
Field of Study: Humanities, Social Sciences, Economics or Engineering are acceptable.
Familiarity with Software, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Electrical/Industrial Engineering or similar are an advantage.
Minimum 4 semesters of university level courses or equivalent other educational experience.