You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor or Master studies.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
- To write internal legal reports about human rights laws in EU and non-EU countries.
- To write reports about news regarding human rights.
- To write legal articles about international standards for human rights.
- To analyse new laws updates affecting human rights.
- To search jurisprudence and cases about human rights.
- To solve practical cases about human rights.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: