With us you can do a voluntary internship, curricular internship (to get ECTS), extracurricular, Erasmus plus or Turing Scheme internships.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and short-cycle studies.
We are offering internship in Berlin/Warsaw/Madrid/Lisbon/Rome or Online
- To write internal legal reports about human rights laws in EU and non-EU countries.
- To write reports about news regarding human rights.
- To write legal articles about international standards for human rights.
- To analyse new laws updates affecting human rights.
- To search jurisprudence and cases about human rights.
- To solve practical cases about human rights.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students’ needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: