STEPDive is an innovative new Start Up product developed in Klagenfurt, Austria. We have several patent filings and innovations in various stages of completion in the areas of snorkeling, diving, water sports, and boating, and are looking for enthusiastic interns to work with us on one of our projects.
In the area of ILLUSTRATION, MEDIA, & GRAPHIC DESIGN, we are looking for one intern (m/f) to help us showcase the benefits our SCUBA diving system for kids and families and the new training concepts to teach scuba techniques to children. The role will mostly focus on our first product, STEPDive, that we have launched on the market last year. In combination with that product, we are launching an interactive website for online and video trainings, as well as an inspirational outdoor family lifestyle blog. Preferably, the focus will be on illustration, supporting the conception & clarification of the training steps for kids. However, depending on the personal interest & capabilities of the candidate, the internship can be tailored to include animations, graphic design of marketing materials, social media promotions, blog creation and content, newsletter, etc.
The company founder is an experienced inventor from USA & Netherlands, with a strong background in innovation management, global project management, and consumer products. Our working language is English (Dutch, German, or some Italian also possible).
The duration of the internship is flexible (4 month minimum, more preferred)
- Illustrator, graphic designer, media designer
- English or German language
- creative style. clear, clean, and professional
- good communication skills
- hands on attitude, with an eye for detail
- curious & open minded, with a talent to understand people and their needs.
- Passion for SCUBA diving or children's products. SCUBA certification would be a plus, but is not necessary.
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up & creative community. Our offices are within a start up hub & maker space center specifically focused on young start up companies and creatives.
- Great location for work/life balance. Close distance to center, university campus, restaurants, and lake Worthersee; Bike paths, lakes, mountains & nature abound.
- Professional and intercultural experience in product development, crowdfunding, and innovation
- Exciting, dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours / work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real life projects
Send us your CV and motivational cover letter and tell us why you are the perfect candidate to join our Start Up!