Room Club is a multi-level portal for students and young professionals looking for their starting point in the UK.
More info regarding Room Club: https://roomclub.com/about-room-club/
Internship in London, all the info that you need: https://roomclub.com/travel/london/live/discover-opportunity-internship-...
NON EU-VISA No problem, read here before applying: https://roomclub.com/travel/london/information-documents/how-get-visa-ti...
HOW TO APPLY: Apply through this link https://roomclub.com/internship-stage-several-sectors-london/
DATES AND HOURS
- Start date: Flexible
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Location: London, Greater London
- Working hours: Full time - 40h per week
- 5 days per week (Monday to Saturday with one day off, Sunday we are closed) / Office hours 10:00 - 18:00
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH & ITALIAN
- Conduct research
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Use findings to construct a well-written article
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Comply with the moral code of the profession
- Experience as a Journalist or Reporter
- Computer proficiency (Word Press, MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Compensation: transport costs
- Coffee included.
- Friendly and young team (we love going out in the evening together).