To learn the application of AR and VR services using smart glasses for industrial use. Assist in testing and designing of I3D services delivered by the Company to clients in the EU. Participation in the co-projects of the Company (as an employee) after outstanding completion of Internship.
See a sample video of I3D Industrial Services
Profile of the Intern:
- Study domain: industrial engineering (preferably mechanical, electrical, metallurgical, chemical or construction fields).
- Bachelor degree level study in these fields is required. Young MSc. graduates are also welcome.
- Good communication and basic IT and programming skills
- Working experience in an industrial company is an asset
- Good command of English
Please, attach a PDF resume with a valid email address.
Terms and conditions of the Internship:
- Place: Slovakia with travel in the EU
- Duration: 2-3 months with possible extension
- Accommodation provided free by the hosting Company
- Interns with outstanding performance will receive additional bonuses.
We create innovative VR/AR solutions for industrial enterprises EU-wide.
We believe that innovation is the key to the success and our team is constantly working to develop and deliver innovative services. Our team is formed by young multidisciplinary professionals from all over the world, full of enthusiasm and new ideas.