The main purpose of this internship is to review, optimise and update CRU’s Wordpress website, our Graphcommons page, optimize SEO and to find ways of better administrative management by automation.
CRU is a creative hub, that includes a community of 35 creative professionals, events, a designer’s store and workshops, which gives you the opportunity of getting to know national and international creatives and increase your personal and professional skills.
We offer a flexible schedule and an immersion in a creative environment in the artistic block of the city. Networking opportunities national and international, are regular.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Experience in Wordpress;
- Proficiency in Google Tools and Microsoft Office;
- Good organisation and planning skills;
- Experience with Zapier or similar tools;
- Interested in learning about Graphcommons;
- Fluent English speaker;
- Flexible, sociable and friendly person;
- Confident working autonomously;
- Must have a laptop with the above programs
Time and Availability: Around 10 to 15 hours per week (average)
Applicants must provide:
- Curriculum in English
- Skype username for interview
- State the title of the internship ad you are applying to in the e-mail
- Send it to [email protected]