We are looking for a Project Manager with strong competences in the digital social media management to support the senior management in managing our organisation's running projects. The specific task will deal with supporting Senior Project Leader in coordinating the project, managing the partners relations, tasks, daily duties, facilitating internal and external communications.
The candidate will be equipped with the following skills:
- excellent skills in project management;
- full command in managing all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram;
- excellent strategy planning as well as full command of tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple partners relations and in parallel projects coordination;;
- excellent leadership capacity, specifically related to international projects management;;
- ability to form key relationships with stakeholders and to manage international relations;
- capacity in monitoring and reporting.
We expect the candidate will show good organizational skills, data analysis skills to draw actionable insight and a the ability to work accurately and with excellent networking skills. The candidate will work in close relationship with the Senior Project Coordinator, thus showing an eye for detail, capacity to proritise and work across multiple projects.
Please be informed that only applicants from countries covered by the Digital Traineeship Opportunity are eligible, so we encourage you to consult your University Erasmus Desk before submitting your application (e.g. foreign students from Italian universities will not be eligible).