POA Estudio is looking for an interior designer of all levels to join our team in Cordoba (Spain).
We are a young architectural studio dedicated to architecture and interior design focusing on retail, rehabilitation and private residential sectors.
Our ideal candidate should tick most of these boxes:
- Ambitious and a great team player, must have good sense of humor, be personable and sociable
- Good design skills, knowledge, and insight
- Excellent visual and verbal communication
- Handling / delivering / leading detailed drawing sets for tender and construction
- Good work ethic and willingness to grow / learn
- Interest in interior architecture, product design
- Good productivity / high level of output / quick decision making
You will be expected to manage and guide all aspects of the projects you work on, showing aptitude and confidence for independent problem-solving. You will be required to have excellent time management.
What we can offer you
- You will run your own jobs and lead the design aspects, always under the supervision of the directors.
- You will gain expert experience / guidance / mentorship of how to create and execute high-end / high-concept interiors and architecture.
- Profound insight into an architecture growing practice.
- You will be able to visit ongoing construction works.
- English fluency (written and spoken)
- Spanish (B1 level)
- 2D and 3D CAD software, including at least AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator and Office, V-Ray
- Ideally should have experience with Spanish building regulation
- More advanced 3D software, such as Revit, Rhino, 3D Studio and V-Ray