Who we are: Feelin is a Belgian startup active in Martech (Marketing Technology). After a first fund raising and the creation of a Proof Of Concept, the project goes into a second phase of development.
Feelin is a digital platform allowing to analyze the emotional reactions of an audience after viewing video content. These reactions are analyzed by "physiological" measurements obtained thanks to the different sensors of smartphones. The platform is divided into two main parts; one available to customers (website) and the other available to testers (mobile application).
The application part involves many challenges; integration of multiple APIs & SDKs in the application, calibration and use of various smartphone sensors (camera, microphone, gyroscope...), etc. The project requires the use of the latest functionalities of the smartphones and presents itself as innovative on the technologies used.
Business challenge ? The project has multiple business targets (media agencies, brands, creators of video content …) and will develop an international customer base
The internship :
- Participate in the definition of different customer targets (media agencies, video creation agencies, brands, film industry, video games, etc.) and adaptation of the sales pitch according to the target
- Creation of sales content (pitch deck, first & second contact messages on LinkedIn, …)
- Actively prospecting on LinkedIn and other social network and/or by mail
- Follow-up of digital prospection on a CRM (follow-up, sending of information by e-mail, contract proposals, etc)
- Participate in technical demos for our customers (presentation of the mobile application & customer interface)
- Account management (help our customers navigate through our interface, answer their questions about the status of their tests, etc)
The profile we're looking for:
- Student in Business School / Digital Marketing / Sales
- Duration of the internship: 3 months minimum
- Has ideally already performed a first internship
- Fluency in at least two languages: NL/FR/EN
What we offer:
- Paid internship according to standards
- Start-up context where dynamism and short decision cycle are the norm
- Pleasant working environment; private offices, common areas and garden
- Accessibility; Brussels, Montgomery - parking in front of the building, easy access to public transport (metro, tram, bus, rail connection)
- Last but not least: Possibility of a permanent contract at the end of the internship