“Eprojectconsult. Istituto Europeao Formazione e Ricerca” is an Italian organization established in 2009 that organizes traineeships for around 400 young people a year (both students, teachers and professionals). We are an upcoming and enthusiastic staff, highly committed to spread innovative ideas, creativity and self-development.
We aim to help people to acquire the means to build their own destiny through the almost endless possibilities the framework of the European Union projects (Erasmus+, Creative Europe, Youth on the Move, etc.). We have conducted hundreds European projects, successfully managing the mobility of thousands of young workers and staff, receiving overwhelmingly positive reviews in the meantime. The number of projects we manage is growing every year, and we are always looking for new partners who share our enthusiasm and principles towards education and professional development.
We are mostly specialized in the Evaluation (Assessment) and Dissemination of projects, but have huge experience in the other areas of the project cycle too.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A good command of English, both spoken and written.
- The knowledge of another language will be considered an asset.
- Degree preferably in education, marketing, political science, or any other related subject.
- Good understanding of IT tools MS Office (especially Excel and Word), Google docs, Dropbox.
- Good organizational skills since success in this role will depend upon forward planning and pro-activity.
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills.
- Attitude for teamwork in an international environment.
- Communicative, ambitious and result oriented person.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic and motivated with the desire to learn and maintain a high level of quality in their work.