About you & your role
We love to give highly motivated students a chance to work at a fast-growing agency in the center of Eindhoven. As an ambitious back-end wizkid, you are excited about mobile apps and are excited to become part of our main development team. You will translate the specs and requirements of the project into APIs, all while making sure everything operates 100% perfectly. You are ready to expand your skills and knowledge and bring it to the next level.
The internship period is 5 to 6 months, an internship allowance is possible (in consultation).
Your experience & knowledge
- You have experience with PHP and Laravel
- You are a team player, able to handle feedback and work with others
- You are not afraid to share your honest opinions with the team
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies
- You can speak and write Dutch and/or English
Insane stunt bonus
- Knowledge of Agile/scrum is a plus
What we offer you in return
- Full-time skill development
- A great deal of freedom to learn and take responsibility
- Delicious lunch with amazing colleagues (if you’re at the office)
- A health coach, for your body and your mind
- An awesome office located nearby Eindhoven Central Station (the train wash unit is our friendly neighbor)
- Beers & Stories every Friday (on- and offline), followed by burgers
- Party nights with Pieter-Jan and Robin behind the DJ decks
Are you the next wizkid that meets the qualifications? Apply nOWOW via the form below and add your resume, motivation and portfolio. Make sure to do so before July 7.
Once upon a time, there were two guys who studied at the Design Academy Eindhoven and loved DJing at parties: Pieter-Jan and Robin. Both coming from entrepreneurial families, they started a successful digital innovation agency named OWOW, meaning the ‘Omnipresent World of Wizkids’. The dictionary defines a wizkid as “a person who is unusually intelligent, clever, or successful, especially at an early age.” Robin and Pieter-Jan run the agency with one motto in mind: not seriously running a serious business.
Today, a team of 30+ wizkids design and develop jaw-dropping digital products to be loved by millions. We strive to be the best in the industry. However, we realize excellence and talent are not enough to become the leader in the industry. That’s why our most important values are ambitious and fun, while remaining professional and truthful. We realize we cannot strive for great processes and results with egos in the room, so we leave them at the door, or even better: at home.