Internship - FinTech Alternative Investments
Duration: 6-12 months
Arbour is a FinTech company from Berlin aiming to make investments into the Alternative Investment Markets transparent and achieve an efficient capital flow to SMEs, the core of the `real economy´. Our platform provides analysis, process management features as well as network solutions for a traditional but rapidly growing industry.
We are looking for a motivated student to support the building of our platform for the $7tr alternative investment market.
· You are currently in a finance or economy related bachelor or master programme
· It is a plus if you have come across the alternative investment market (private credit, private debt, private equity) or bank lending
· You are eager to learn fast
· You are curious about how technology can change non-digital markets
· You will be working with us on structuring information for a rapidly growing market
· Your will work with us on making economic product information easily and graphically understandable
· You will be working between “fin” and “tech” which means that you will actively shape our technological products
What We Offer
· Be part of a small team of market experts (ex-bankers and investment bankers as well as IT experts) which enable you to get a deep insight into the alternative investment market
· Be part of an early stage FinTech
In case you are interested, please write a short but informative Email to [email protected] including your CV.
Depending on your qualification, skills and availabilities, we can agree on compensation, time and commitment of the internship.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!