AymoLive is a live streaming platform where artists come to get discovered by peers and fans, and viewers come to see independent, up-and-coming, unique, and uncensored art, particularly spoken word (storytelling and poetry), performance art, and fine arts (painting/drawing).
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about helping artists thrive in a digital world. We're looking for someone who can get things done and wants to jump on board and help us grow our online art community.
You’ll fit right in if:
- You are passionate about discovering up-and-coming artists
- You are a storyteller with great communication skills
- You move fast. You constantly try to find areas of improvement.
- You are analytical and creative. You generate a lot of new ideas and are able to prioritize them intelligently
- You’re a passionate and strong social media user who understands best practices, tools, and visual design/brand aesthetics. Must have a keen eye for detail.
- You like being part of a team, but you can work independently
What you'll do:
- Help manage marketing activities including social media, email marketing, etc.
- Prepare content for social media to increase engagement & followers
- Implement marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and attract new users
- Conduct market research to identify artists, art communities, organizations, etc. who are a good fit for AymoLive
- Conduct competitor research
- Build and maintain relationships with art communities, both online and offline
- Help to organize online festivals and events for the AymoLive platform
What you will get:
- International experience
- Friendly working environment.
- Flexible schedule
- Improvement and implementation of your skills.
- Access to educational resources
- Discover and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities of Croatia: Split!
Nice to have:
Surprise us – tell us a story, experience, anecdote, or anything that you think makes you a great fit for this role!
If you are interested and would like to know more, send your cv to: [email protected]