Vacancy note: Trainee
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI), based in Brussels, is looking for an intern to support the work of the General Secretariat.
The intern will be an integral part of a small and dynamic team. He/she will assist the Secretary General and the Policy Officers and Advisers in the following areas:
- Drafting position papers on specific EU policy files (mainly in the fields of employment and social affairs);
- Assisting in the drafting of project proposals for EU co-funding;
- Preparing and assisting in EU policy advocacy campaigns; and
- Organising internal events and meetings of and with member organisations.
The candidate should ideally fulfill the following criteria:
- Previous experience with tendering; and/or
- Practical knowledge of the EU decision making process and EU social and employment policy.
CESI represents the interests of more than 5 million employees, mostly from the public sector, to the EU institutions and is a recognised EU-level social partner.
Applications (CV and cover letter) as well as any further questions about the open position should be directed to [email protected]. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis.