Are you a foodie, who cares about health and environmental topics? Would you like to work in a startup environment with an international team of experts thriving for excellence? Would you like to make a difference and contribute to our mission for a happy world, connecting happy suppliers and happy customers, one supply-chain at a time? Then... Join us! ClearKarma Market, marketplace for local and fresh foods, is looking for an enthusiastic and avid learner with experience in UI/UX Design to complete a 3 month up to 6 months internship on a volunteering basis(*) as we invest a lot in training/coaching.
Climate emergency has been declared: Renewable energy is needed! As transport, agriculture and biomass energy produce the highest GHG emissions, ClearKarma, marketplace for local and fresh foods, sets new standards cutting down our footprint on the planet through local food sourcing from hand picked/quality vendors, environment friendly packaging and efficient waste management.
We support the UN Sustainable Development Goal of “zero hunger” through breakfast for all and want to ensure that each child in this world can eat at least one proper meal. Thus we are building a for-profit online marketplace and a non-profit organization for "responsible eating and increasing quality of life".
· Prepare and review various reports, presentations and guidelines
· Combine UX with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces through co-defining persona and user stories
· Support the creation of services include extensive web/app design and user interactions
· Re-design partly the website of ClearKarma and some basic marketing material
· You have a relevant UX design education or maybe you have a kick-ass portfolio that can convince us that design education is overrated.
· Previous experience in UX design (through other internships or own projects)
· Passion for the beautiful things in life and simple solutions
· Creativity, good listening skills, problem solving, storytelling and communication skills
· You have experience with User Involvement, User Journeys, Flows, Information Architecture, Wireframing and Prototyping
· You see the bigger picture but you also care deeply about the UI details that bring it to life
· Working knowledge of MS Office or Google Apps and Google Drive
· English is our working language. Notions of German, Turkish, Spanish or French can help.
*Note that for Berlin we can ONLY accept people doing a MANDATORY intership required by their university*
Forget standard cover letters! We want to know YOU… Please share with us:
1) YOUR superpowers and the skills you are learning (not only the professional ones)
2) Your passions (at work, in life)
3) What you like about the project and how you relate to it personally
> Please upload your CV and answers to https://forms.gle/8srLu3T7HHCTgcgN9
(*) Rewards possible depending on results and length of internship. We can also help you to receive grants (e.g. Erasmus+).